Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shuffle It!

People have been tagging one another in Facebook. Usually i won't bother doing it. But when i saw this on Facebook today, and i thought it might be fun!!

So, i on my Ipod on shuffle mode and gave it a try.

This is what i get..


RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 25 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
Baby It's You - Jojo feat. Bow Wow (Huh!?! Sounds like a pick up line!! Haha!!)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
I Don't Care - Ricky Martin (hmm...quite true..i really don't care of what people think of me except for you)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Gitaroo Man's Theme Song (it's the kau lui song i like from the game!)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Baby Love - Nicole Scherzinger (you're always my baby love..not just today)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
I Think They Like Me - Dem Franchise Boyz (haha!!)

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Better Start Talking - Donell Jones ft. Jermaine Dupri (wtf?!?)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Me and You - Cassie (is it?)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Gimme More - Britney Spears (give them more of what?? my problems?)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
No. 1 - BoA (well, i always want to be the best for him...)

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Goodbye - Janice (...)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Mas Que Nada -Black Eyed Peas (???)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Don't Cha - The Pussycat Dolls (wtf!! ahah!! don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me??!?!)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
When You're Mad - Ne-Yo (...)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
You'll Think of Me - Keith Urban (omg..finally something nice came up!!)

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Scandalous - Mis-Teeq (wtf!! i don't want to dance to so so so scandalous..on my wedding!!)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park (yeah..probably you're right Linkin Park. I'm at somewhere i belong by then..lolz!!)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Gotta Go - Trey Songs (doesn't make sense..but whatever)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
I Believe - Fantasia Barrino (i'm not the optimistic type. so, i have a hard type believing in myself)

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Clay Aiken (yeah, i'm always afraid of losing you)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW
Touch It - Busta Rhymes (i am touching the keyboard now as i type, aren't i?)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Just Don't Love You No More - Craig David (omg!! my friends don't love me anymore..=(..)

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Tattoo - Jordin Sparks (you're in my heart just like a tattoo...)

No comments: