Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Off Day

Usually i would just like a laze around during my off days, but today i had a very productive day.


Yesterday, i had planned my day for today.
To do list:
1. Cut & Color my mum's friend's hair
2. Get my road tax and claim my rebate from the post office
3. Get a consultation and check on price for the gym
4. Hit some balls at the driving range
Last but not least...
5. Quit smoking cold turkey!!


So here goes my day for today. Woke up by my mum in the morning to do her friend's hair and went back for a nap after it's done. Was feeling too lazy(my usual self) to go to the post office. But when i saw the time is already 3.30pm, i just knew i had to get my lazy ass up to do my chores.


Forced myself to get up and head to the Giant's post office and it was torn apart!! OMG!! I didn't know where's the nearest post office other than that, so, i had to call a friend and ask. I was informed that the next nearest is at USJ 9. So, i went there and get my waiting number and found myself queuing after 200 people ahead of me. Had no choice, but to wait. As the clock ticks, i was getting more and more aggitated because i hadn't had my first stick of cigarette of the day (was planning to quit, remember?!?). I went out and didn't take any cigarette and lighter with me intentionally so that i can't smoke even if i want to and that got me even more frustrated. After waiting for an hour, i couldn't hold myself any longer, so i went to the nearest mini market to get the smallest pack of cigarette that i can find. Well, i didn't want to get the usual brand that i smoke because i knew i would finish the whole pack by the end of the day. Instead, I got myself a pack that i hated to smoke most so that i will feel disgusted by it. After waiting in agony for 2 hours at the post office, i finally got my road tax and claim done!! *phew*.

Went to Pyramid after that to check out on the gym. While waiting for Pui Geet to come (we were suppose to check out the gym together), i did a little shopping and ended up buying many clothing item. When i realised that i had spent so much, i decided not to wait for her anymore and headed to the gym myself first. She only came at 7.40pm when we were suppose to meet at 6pm because of her last minute meeting at work. Luckily i went there first before i start spending even more money. Got a consultation done and thank god we bumped into Sarah there telling us not to sign up first as her friend can get us a corporate rate.

Went for a quick dinner with my parents, and that's when i realize that i have not eaten anything the whole day! After dinner, went to the driving range and hit a hundred balls and called it a day.


Today
1. Cut & Color my mum's friend's hair CHECK!!
2. Get my road tax and claim my rebate from the post office CHECK!!
3. Get a consultation and check on price for the gym CHECK!!
4. Hit some balls at the driving range CHECK!!!
Last but not least...
5. Quit smoking cold turkey!! ermm...cheated a little..=p


By the end of the day, i felt so satisfied that i really did all the list of things that i had to do. If i were to be my usual self like how i am always, i would probably skip many of the things that should be done and just adjourn and delay everything and i would be rushing everything in the end.





Just in case you want to know how many sticks of cigarettes i smoked today, i had 5 sticks by the end of the day. Well, hey!! It's a very big accomplishment for me because i always have a pack a day. I'm proud of myself if you're not!! =p




p/s: Today is the first time i went to the driving range without you. Brings back so many memories like when you make a bet with me to hit the ball into basket. Had never tell you this before, but i have always find you very attractive when you're golfing. Now, i can only look back at videos that i took of you when you're playing..miss those days with you...=(..Hope that you're feeling better from your sickness...

No comments: