Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Well Soon!!

The whole afternoon, i was just thinking of how am i going back to your home. How am i going to react when i see your family? Will it be awkward?


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Went to your home right after work to pay your dad for the insurance. I didn't even have the courage to step into your home, so i just stood at entrance talking with your mom and dad. My eyes was so watery that i cannot bear to look at their face when they welcomed me with their warm smile. I was trying so hard to put a smile on my face when i really felt like breaking down...


Started talking with your mum and she was telling me how sick you were and that it was snowing heavily in UK and you were having bad fever, ulcer and that you are so weak. It really breaks my heart to know that you are in a bad situation and that i can't do anything about it.


We made up small conversation until your mom mentioned to me that she was told by you that i was interested in taking up golf. They were so helpful and supportive and had even insisted to borrow me some clubs for practice at the driving range and introducing me some trainers to help.


They kept asking me to come inside the house to have a sit. But i just couldn't bring myself to because i knew that if i would have stayed any longer, i would have broke down. I told them i had to go off and your parents chose a couple of clubs that they think it would be good for me to learn with and i really tried my best to turn down the offer for the fact that i do not know if i will have the courage to see them again when i need to return it back....


I had to let go of all my emotions when i drove off, in my car. I was so sad about what you had to go through there all by yourself...




p/s: if i am with you right now, i would take good care of you,give you my warmth and all the attention that you need to make you feel better...get well soon and take good care..

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Hi ! your world is look full of fun and creative arts.
I am Pawan from kathmandu .
Can I write you more ..

Pawan singh said...

Hi !

Pawan singh said...

h