Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Piggy Wood!

To those people who knew me well enough, they know that i hate sports and exercising. Well hey, Surprise surprise!! I've been quite active in sports nowadays. Well, if you consider going to the driving range as a sport! haha!! Have been hitting balls quite frequent, like maybe about 3-4 times a week. It's a good way to pass time and learning another skill at the same time, and most importantly, reliving all of my happy moments with him as well.


We used to go to the driving range quite often together. He even encouraged me to try playing. And i told him this, 'If you want me to play, you'll have to get me a nice pair of gloves'.


This is what he got for me...


Ta-Dahh!!!
My pretty pink gloves..
(He always thought that i've lost it because i misplaced it a couple of times.)


Most of the time i'm admiring him whilst he's playing and i'll probably just hit about 50 balls while waiting for him.



Just found out about a week ago that a couple of my friends plays golf and goes to the driving range as well. At least got 'kaki' la. As a newbie, i still need a lot guidance even though he used to teach me all of the basics like the proper way to hold a club, position and swing.

It's actually quite addictive after you know the proper way of playing and when you see improvements in every hit. Especially when your hits are traveling further and further each time. Even Pui Geet is addicted to it now! *ngeks*

Last Sunday, me and Pui Geet went to the driving range to hit some balls. You see, i always like to like to play upstairs and hide at either one corner because shy ma!! The hits are not consistent and i'm afraid the ball will fly and injure someone beside me.

While i was trying to avoid casualties, (ok, i know i exaggerated a little) there's a couple of mofos and @$$holes who likes to play on the grass on the ground floor!! The best part was, they were just directly below us, at the green, walking around and picking up free balls to hit. Just imagine, our sucky shots might have hit them on the head and they might have brain damage or blood clot and slowly die after that or what so ever. There was a shot that i almost hit that mofo. Stupid idiot!! No money to pay for the golf balls, go home and sleep, or there's another option of using your own 2 balls (literally their own) to hit. Really pisses me off!!

Oh, yesterday i almost killed someone too!! When i hit with the woods, my ball flew to the person right beside of me. Luckily the ball fell right in front of him and not at him!! Omg!! *stress* Thank god that uncle wasn't piss, instead he was friendly enough to teach a couple of tips.

Luckily today nothing dangerous happen. *phew*

Now i have a whole body ache. My arms, back and thigh hurts like mad after hitting 200 balls yesterday and 100+ today...but it was fun!!




p/s: i feel so much closer to you everytime i go to the driving range, because golf is your passion.

No comments: