Saturday, February 14, 2009

Declaration of L-O-V-E

Many people would agree to say that Valentine's Day is so over rated. For many girls, Valentine's day is the only day that they can exploit their boyfriends. Boyfriends buying them flowers and chocolates, take them to a fancy restaurant for dinner, watch movie and stuffs, those are the norms that people do for that special day.

Like what a lot people would say, if both are in love with one another, everyday it's a Valentine's Day when you're in love with each other. Which i totally agree with that statement.

Why pay double the price for a bouquet of flowers, dine in a restaurant when making reservations is difficult, and waiting for a long queue just to buy a pair of movie tickets when all of these can be done on a normal day. Even if it is done on a normal day, i'm sure that your partner will still appreciate and love you as much.

But for some people, it's just a special day for them to declare their love to that one special person. Even though it will not be a 'Happy' Valentine's Day for me, here i am today, would like to declare my love to someone that i can't live without. Thank you for spending the best 1019 Valentine's Days with me..



Wee Jason
My Valentine


In my whole life, i had never encountered this kind of feeling i have before until i met you. From the moment i met you as a stranger, i don't know why is it, but, i was so attracted by you and i just knew that i want to share my life with you.

I cannot disagree that we had a bad start because of my messed up life at that time and i really appreciate it so much that you've been so patient with me even though you have to go through all the pain by yourself. From the very beginning, you've been there and showed me how much you cared for me. For that, you have made me fell deeply in love with you.

Being with you, is the most natural thing to do in the world and most importantly, i do not have to pretend to be the person i am not. Although we do not have many things in common, but we are always willing to compromise for each other. We always talk about everything. We care so much for one another and we have given each other unlimited love. I have always loved the way you stare deep into my eyes and tell me that you love me. All i could see is the sincerity in your eyes.

Although some things happened at the wrong time, and i guess things happen for a reason. And at that moment, i was hoping so much that we could make it happen, but even at a rough and tough situation, you were so understanding and have never forsake me. Instead you have proven to me that you're a very understanding responsible person and that you're the only person i can rely on.

Through all of these thick and thins, it just made our feelings grew stronger for each other and we have made so much of beautiful memories together. We always do things together, silly things and talks, irritate and frustrate each other, all the tears and laughter. Still, by the end of the day, we're always happy.

Just to know that you have poured endless love to me make me strive to be a better person. You have mold me to be a more patient, loving, caring and respectable person. By taking the initiative to spend time with each other everyday have touched my deeply as we both knew we could never live without another.

You've always given me your all without having any expectations. You're the only person that would go a mile to make me smile when times are bad for me, unexpected ways of showing me how much you care and surprises that makes me feel so happy. This statement, 'Nobody is perfect' doesn't exist in my dictionary as you are perfect and flawless to me.

We always talk about a family that we want to have together because both of us loves children so much. The hopes and dreams that we share of having a future together never seem so impossible until now...

The day i lose you, everything just came crashing down on me. Life seems so meaningless without you. I had disappoint you and I know i can't be despair. I am going to be the better person that you have put so much of time and effort to mold me into one..i will be..just because of the love i have for you...

Happy Valentine's Day

I Love You..i really do..

2008 Valentine's Day at our favorite Japanese restaurant Sushi Zenmai. It is our first Valentine's Day that we get to spend with each other selfishly as i always need to work the previous years. Just because we didn't want to join the crowd for dinner, we have opt for lunch instead. It really doesn't matter where and when we go, just as long as i'm with you, i'm the happiest girl alive.



You told me that you liked this watch after you saw the billboard on the highway. I really wanted to get it for you because is it a dual time watch as you were going to UK. A time for UK and a time for Malaysia, your home. I've searched high and low for it because most of the shops have sold out. You cannot imagine how happy i was when i finally found it. Nothing is impossible for you..




Remember this song you used to sing to me? This is me now.


p/s: Just 2 days before when it ended, a greeting card arrived and it reads Love you with all my heart from United Kingdom. Among all the gifts that you present me, the cards are the thing i treasure and cherish most because i know that you mean every single word..

p/s: This is the only way that i could express my feelings to you. Just so you know..

No comments: