Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Tiffany!

Omg..this is a super late post. Sorry Tiff!! I know that it was a month ago..but


Happy Birthday Tiffany!!...again..




We had a girl's night out to celebrate her birthday. Tiffany, me, Pui Geet and Mun Yee went for Japanese dinner in Rakuzen, Subang Jaya.


We Love You!!!




After dinner, we decided to have a couple of drinks and catch up. Mun Yee was too busy to join us after because she had another birthday party to attend. So we went to Republic, Sunway as we had a birthday cake ready for her there already..


Birthday Kisses from me and Pui Geet. *muax*



And as usual, the birthday girl has to drink her Flaming...




Quarter of a century old already!! (just have to remind myself that i'm old as well.hehe!) Oh, by the way, i stole some pictures from you Tiff!! I hope you don't mind!




p/s: i miss everything about you..

No comments: