Thursday, February 12, 2009

Circle of Life

Today is a none exception boring day at work for me. Business have not been very good after the festive season. Hopefully i will still get to hit my monthly targets. If not, i'll be really poor!!


On Tuesday, Chee Sun had messaged me and told me that his dad had a heart attack and was admitted to the hospital with a critical condition. At work today, i was planning to ask him if his dad's condition has any improvement, but before i could ask him, he had already sent me a message saying that his dad had pass away already. Went to the wake service at Guai Yuan Crematorium In PJ after work to send my condolences to him.


After the wake service, i went to the driving range and hit 50 balls just to release the tense i was having the whole day.


Chee Sun,
I might not understand how you feel and the pain that you're going through, but rest assure that your father is in a safe and peaceful place right now without having to suffer and go through the pains. I know that you're a strong person and that you'll cope, but whenever you need us, know that that's what friends are for..


Life is so vulnerable that we do not know what will happen to us the next day. Always live life to the fullest and live with no regrets. Tell and show to people that is important to you how much you care and love them, because you will not know that one day they might not have the chance to hear them..



p/s: life is so short and we won't know when we'll depart, but if i do before you, i hope that you'll come and see me for the last time. Even in my next life after life, i would still want to be with you..that's how much i love you..

No comments: