Wednesday, June 25, 2008

VFS

Just came back from submitting my application and i have a mixed feeling of nervousness, stress and sense of relief...

Nervous because if i'm being called in for an interview with a British High Comissioner, i will stutter alot and my confidence level will be point zero.

Stress because i don't know if my application will be refused or granted and i will be feeling this way until i know the result.

Relieve because i have finally submitted my application and i don't have to worry about what documents i need to prepare. Even if my documents is not sufficient enough for them to make the decision, i won't be able to submit in more documents already.

Now all i can do is to wait for their call within 5 working days for an interview or i can collect my passport with a WHM visa sticker on my passport on the 6th working day! That's what the officer told me. I can also track my application online which i think i will check it every hour for the good news..heheh..impatientnesssssss.


stress!Stress!STRESS!!!

1 comment:

teefernee. said...

good luck on the results, darling. but i'll miss you so much when you're gone. :(