Sunday, June 15, 2008

PierceDArt

I used to have a collection of belly rings, but i somehow manage to lost almost all of them. I bought one a few months back but the stud got loose while i was doing my shopping and didn't even notice that it had dropped off. So, i'm currently wearing the one i got when i first pierced my belly 7 years ago!!

I deperately needed to buy a new belly ring but i always forgot about it when i do my shopping. I always get excited and my attention is easily diverted to clothes and shoes.

When Tiffany told me about a site which is selling belly rings, i got so excited about it and i just knew i had to purchase something to replace my plain old fugly looking stud!! So i decided to browse around PierceDArt.

True enough i found something for myself. I had an eye for this....



Royal Lines

This caught my eye because it looks like necklaces from Diva and also for it's originality! So pretty right?

So then, i emailed to reserve this item. But to my horror, she told me it is sold already! BoohOOoo =(


Luckily Lynn was kind enough to offer to make a similar one for me and YES she made this herself. How creative is that!! She really did a great job on doing it!

And so, this is the one that she made for me.....




YeyyYY!!!...this one looks even prettier than the other one RIGHT??!! I'll be meeting her on Monday to get it from her. Heheh..now i can't wait to get my hands on it!!

1 comment:

teefernee. said...

wah lucky you.. the stud is nice. :)

you should thank geet for the website. she gave it to me. :)