Monday, June 23, 2008

Pissy

Haven't been updating this blog for a week already.

Reason is, i've been so busy preparing all the documents i need to apply my WHM (Working Holidaymaker) visa to the UK. Doing this each day gives me a reason to be irritated and pissy. I have to submit so many god d*** freaking documents just for the application. My documents and also my dad's financial documents because he happened to be my sponsor. Luckily my daddy has been very supportive of my decision to broaden my horizons at the other end of the world.

After having all documents in hand, i have to photocopy each of it and go to the freaking Commissioner of Oath to certify true copy. And each of the document is gonna cost me about RM2-RM5.

Regarding bank statements, i had to go to the freaking don't-give-a-damn-about-you Maybank to get my recent transaction's statement. They debited RM5 from my account without informing me that they're gonna debit the money from my bank account for request of statement. What kind of customer service is this? Eventhough is only RM5, i have the F***ing rights to know before they deduct any money from my account! And since my bank account is joint account with my mummy, they didn't even freaking print my name on the statement! So how the F*** am i going to prove to the British High Commisioner that i'm also the owner of the bank account? Can't they just print 2 names in the statement? So, I've wasted RM5 for the statement and the lady asked me to update my passbook and photostat the transaction from the book and bring it back for her to chop!

Grrr....so pissed off!!!


Anyways, I'll be attending a graduation ceremony tomorrow for my Master Colour Class by Loreal in Shangri-La Hotel, KL. So exciting as i haven't wear the robe before. I'll be taking pictures from the event, come back and see if i look pretty in the robe..HAHA!

Pissy Piggy signing off........

No comments: