Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tiffany made me do this...

1. You’re really upset, who is the first guy you’ll go to?
Hubby Wee lor..who else can it be??

2. If someone liked u right now, would u want them to tell u?
No! I don't wanna know

3. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
No.'cos i'm a chimney too...

4. Last person you texted?
Auntie Rosie, to wish her Happy Birthday!

5. What’s something you MUST do before you die?
Have kids, travel around the globe and write a will(even though i don't own any assets now, that doesn't mean i won't in the future =)

6. When is the last time you went out of the country and where?
May 2008, Bangkok for shopping with Hubby Wee, Yee Leng & Eng Hooi

7. Who was your last received call from?
My Mummy

8. What are you doing tonight?
I don't know yet...

9. What are you looking forward to?
Going to the UK if the embassy grant me a visa

10. Have you ever been on a roller coaster?
Obviously..! just in case you're wondering..i'm tall enough to ride any roller coaster there is in the world!

11. Do you care what others think about you?
No, unless they're my family members or very close friends.

12. Do you take showers at night?
Obviously! I finish work at 9pm weiii.......i don't wanna smell like those mamak fellas

13. Name the best person who could cheer you up?
Wee Hubby

14. Have you been to New York City?
Does airport transit counts?

15. Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Malcolm- 'cos he said that he was gonna teach me how to answer the interviewers if they were to call me in for an interview for my UK visa.

16. What is the name of your cousin’s best friend?
Ng Shu Zanne, but sadly, she had left us to be with the angels last 6th January 2008.

17. What did u do yesterday?
Having a talk cock sing song session in Coffee Bean, Taipan with Wee Hubby, Yee Leng and Hun Boon.

18. Whose house did you last go to?
My own home because i'm in Wee Hubby's house now

19. What is the last movie you watched?
p/s i love you..it is a great romantic movie! highly recommended!! A MUST WATCH! really!!

20. Do you believe that you can change someone?
No and why would i wanna do that? You should accept that person as who they are. Everybody is unique!

21. What are you going to do after you do this survey?
I have no idea yet! Maybe watch some movie and then sleep?

No comments: