Monday, June 2, 2008

Debut

So, I've finally decided to start my own blog today, simply because today is a significant which is my 24th Birthday. I remember during my younger days, I used to wish that I'm a grown up because I wanted to have my FREEDOM. Having the thought was simple, but I didn't think about what grown ups have to go through and worry about in their life. Years have passed and then i realise that I've entered the real world. REAL WORLD = Burdens + Commitments. Will i be able to cope up with the real world? After 3 years of working, i have yet to obtain the answer. To me, working it's just a way to pass time and to earn a living so that you can leave comfortably in the future.

But why is it difficult to save up? Reason is, living in Malaysia, you will definately need a car for convenience while work. Knowing that our public transportation is so unreliable. So when you start working, you would first think of buying a car . Buying a car was easy. You would just need to pay down payment for the car that you've decided and the car will be delivered to you. E.g; for a 70k car, you would just need 7k to pay down payment for it. Obviously you would need a bank loan so that you can pay for your car instalment every month. Well, unless you are paying cash for the car that you would not need to worry about the instalment. Having a car is a commitment because you would need to pay for the monthly instalment and for the petrol. Conclusion, maintaining a car is not an easy task.



I start to think back of how care free life was when i was younger.How i wish i could turn back time, when all you can think about is what are you gonna play today?Polly Pocket?Barbie Dolls?Play Doh?or Lego?(toys during my era)But now, all I think about is ways to make more money or how to waste more money(i'm a shopaholic) Despite these temptations, I'm trying my very best to save. But anyhow, I'm glad that I've passed the adolescents stage because that's the most crucial stage in everyone's life. That's when you're influence by your peers into trying or doing things regardless if it's right or wrong. Your friends will be the mirror of yourself. That's what people do not realise, so choosing friends is important because that is what you're gonna be when you're grown up. It is difficult to change a person, so firstly you have to change youself. It is your choice to choose your friends and that is the pathway that you choose to walk. So you have to choose the people you're mixing around with wisely, or else some will get you into trouble. e.g; drugs. Not all people that are addicted to drugs are bad, but doing drugs are bad and it is difficult to kick that habit away. They do not think of the consequences during their later life. Your health will be deteriorating and your life will eventually go down the drain.



24 years of life has taught me much and the life experience was priceless. I've gone through what most teenagers will go through and some had chosen to continue their habit and some have came through their senses. And now, I can proudly say that I've grown up to be a pretty good person!

No comments: