Sunday, June 8, 2008

New Toy

Almost every girl have this tool. This particular tool is so important so that we won't have this anymore.....
Bad Hair Day


YES!!...I'm talking about hair straighteners...
Personally, I can't leave without a hair straightener because....
  • Firstly, as a hairdresser, obviously my hair have to look good at all times before i start advising anyone about what to do with their hair.
  • Secondly, I hate frizzy and unruly hair.
and
  • Thirdly, I LOVE looking good..

Actually, i already have a hair straightener. But when i saw this......


GHD (Good Hair Day) Hair Straightener
The packaging is so pretty I just couldn't resist not having it!!!


YES YEE LENG!!...This is yours....................



and this is mine..........YEY!!..now i got a new toy to play with!!

the bag that comes with the pink iron


This is a multi purpose tool that you can use it to either straighten or curl your hair! Yep girls!! Hair straighteners can be used to curl your hair in case you didn't know. You need to use a different technique to curl your hair with it. If you girls are curious on how you can do it, BEG me so i'll teach you...

Nah, I'm just kidding. Perhaps one day when i'm free, i'll explain and post pictures(or maybe a video!) for the steps on how you can create curls with a hair straightener without using a conventional hair curling iron.
Come back for updates!! =p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just happened across your post and remember seeing this post on how to curl with a hair straightener that I thought may help your readers and perhaps save you some time!!

http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/blog/how-to-curl-your-hair-with-a-hair-straightener/

Phaik Yee said...

Hey there, thanks for the tip! That will mean i won't have to do extra work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice information with the image.

I am a hair expert. I would say, its a worthy information for anyone.

thanks
hair care