Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fried Brains?

Some months ago, i heard that a man died because he put his cell phone in the pocket of his shirt and it exploded. His cell phone is a China product. It was reported in the chinese newspaper. I don't know how true is that, i can't read Mandarin, but that's what my colleague told me.

I bet you've seen imitations of Nokia, Motorola, even Iphones that is manufactured in China. I really don't know how safe it is to use the phones. But let's just not risk our lives because of cell phones by saving another few hundred ringgit on buying original products.

Recently, i browse through youtube in some random videos, i've came about very interesting clips. I mean, nobody would have thought about what cell phones would actually impact our lives. 10 out of 9 people owns a cell phone, and nobody is actually reported dead while using cell phones. Everyone heard that using cell phone is bad for your health because of the radiation transmitted to your brains while using it.

But how true is that you ask?

Well, the video you're going to view will justify your answers maybe? You could try it yourself one day because after watching these clips, i would want to try it myself too..








I hope this will enlighten you guys.

Can you imagine that while cell phones are ringing, it actually makes popcorn?

What can a cell phone do to you if you're talking on the cell phone for an hour?
Getting your brains fried like a 'chau ta' (over fried) fries or bacon?

I don't know. Your choice!!

1 comment:

Loo said...

Oh no... i owes talk very long on the phone 1 wor. how!? yer.. imagine later i talk half way i smell some chao ta smell how? lolx! why so long no update edi 1... lazy like me huh? lolx
btw its either ur cbox or my line coz i kept refreshing but the cbox stil doesnt show la! cant talk cock edi lor :(