Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pimp Daddy J

Half empty bottle left in 7atenin9 from Gitgit's birthday celebration. That's where I will be celebrating my birthday too. Well, partly 'cos we need to finish the leftover liquor. I've tried calling to book for reservation a few nights before Saturday, but there's always no one picking up the phone. So Yee Leng called Joshua for help so that he could book us a table there. And he told us our reservation is under the name of Pimp Daddy J. YEP!!Guess Who!?!? Well anyways, thank you Joshua for helping us book a nice sofa seat!

Happy Burfday to ME!!
My Chocolate Mint Birthday Cake *yummm*
Da Table...


I had a blast that night 'cos I have my bitchieeeeess with me. That's YOU!
*Pui Geet*

*Tiffany*

and *Mun Yee*!!!




and it'll be even more fun if the rest of the bitchieeees are here too....


*Janice* (in Las Vegas)
*Eli* (Sarawak for Hari Gawai)
and *Adeline* (in Melbourne)

Far but close at heart, they didn't forget my birthday!


and the rest didn't forget to join the fun too...



ME*Ashwin*&*Tiff*

*Hun Boon*ME

*Raven*ME*LeAnne*


And obviously not to forget the people that I've known since birth!!

Proudly present....
THE CHUAHS...

My dearest cuzzys *Eng Soon* & *Yee Leng*

and last but not least, the LOVE of my Life Hubby Wee
ME*Hubby Wee*


It is a tradition that on a person's birthday, one must have a BIRTHDAY FLAMING! (well..i really don't know who made it a tradition, but that is how it goes....) So, when mine came...


Eww..disgusting drink..i'm not gonna drink it!!
Since i'm force to drink it, you're gonna drink it with me!
Down it girls, I'm just faking that I'm drinking it!
Flame is gone, but the glass is still full 'cos all of us are faking it!??!!
Opps, i had a few sips and it SUX!
Finally we're DONE!


I want to thank all my friends for coming and i hope you guys had as much fun as i did!

Cam-whoring time...



Thanks for the Birthday Cigar *Git*!
and thanks *Shei Lee* for the pressie!

I LOVE YOU GUYS...........*HUGS*

5 comments:

teefernee. said...

hahha. hope you enjoyed your birthday! and of course we love you too.

by the way ah, *coughs coughs* the picture of you and munyee *coughs coughs* very the nice ah?! who the photographer ya? HAHHAhahaha!

Loves.

Wei Sum said...

Happy birthday! :$ (pai se) Sorry for late wishes...

Phaik Yee said...

yeah la..thanks to tiff la...ehehhe

Phaik Yee said...

thanks wei sum. im sorry, but do i know you?

Phaik Yee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.