Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Pui Geet!!

Helped Kenny buy a cake for the birthday girl in the afternoon and met up with everyone at Republic counting down to Pui Geet's quarter century old. Check out the cute cake that cost a bomb!

Happy 25th Birthday Pui Geet!!
*big sloppy kiss for you*




Ian couldn't make it last night, so he asked me to buy her a birthday flaming on his behalf..







*Curt*Arness*Me*Adeline*Darren*Jeremy*Elinaty*Pui Geet*Kenny*

*Arness*Curt*Nick*

*Me*Pui Geet*Elinaty*Adeline*
*Me*Pui Geet*Adeline*
*Pui Geet*Me*

I guess this year's birthday would be a very memorable one for her because Kenny had put it a lot of effort to make it a special one for her..awww...so sweet right? Damn! When's my turn?!? hAHA!! And and to forget that Adeline is here to celebrate her birthday too, after so many years..Have a blast and enjoy your day babes!! I'll see you again tonight for second round!! =) I Love You!!! xoxo





No comments: