Sunday, April 12, 2009

Accident prone

Yesterday i met up with Chee Sun. We were deciding where we should go when Jeremy called to invite us to Phuture. Both of us weren't up for clubbing scene, so we decided to have a quiet evening.

The last time i saw Chee Sun was at his dad's funeral service and it has been quite awhile since we last catch up. We went to Soho KL because he has never been there before and i've only been there once to have dinner. Ended up at Michelangelo's M Bar and had a bottle of wine and a pint of guinness.

Talking our lives away and when they were closing, i went to visit the washroom for the last time. After using the toilet and wanted to make my exit, i tried to pull the door open and realized that it was stucked! I was getting a little panic and nervous that the door won't open, so i tried pulling it again and again with full force. When i finally managed to pull the door open, the door hit the left side of my face and cut my lips!!

I was in a little daze after all that happened and i sat back down at the toilet bowl waiting for the pain to ease off. That's when i realize my lips were bleeding as i can see my blood dripping down the floor. Chee Sun probably thought that i was drunk or vomitting in the cubicle because i could hear him shouting frantically for me from the outside (i was inside for quite awhile). Not wanting to shock him with the amount of blood on my lips, i quickly wipe out, went out and wash it off.

He totally had no clue to what had happened. We left and he dropped me home. I was really tired working the whole day, i showered and went straight to sleep after that.

When i woke up this morning, still lying on the bed lazing, i felt that my lip is a little swollen and was so dehydrated from the night before. I wet my lips and freaked out!! I felt a rough edge on my teeth with my tougue and jump out from my bed. Wanting to see how bad is the damage done, i quickly ran to the mirror. I didn't know i chipped my tooth as well from the door pulling incident!

For all these years, i always have an issue about my teeth. I don't have a nice and straight set of teeth and to top that up, i have dracula tooth. Both sides are longer and sharper and i really hate it!! When I was looking at the mirror at my chipped tooth, i smiled. Guess what!?!?!!?? I like it better now!! Haha!! It chipped off nicely (*phew* lucky for me..) and one of my dracula tooth is slightly shorter and its flat edged now!!

Now i have to get used to my new tooth.....heheheheheheh...........

No comments: