Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in love...

Most people doesn't believe in love at first sight, but i'm not one of them. I've encountered it a few times before, regardless it's people or material wise. It's just a feeling of how much you need to have it when you see it. You'll be in a vulnerable state by the temptations of how good it looks, feels, character, personality, and etc...

Actually i've been in love with it for quite sometime ago, but the fact that i just got a new one, i can't just leave the old one for the one that i just fell in love with. You can't blame a sentimental person for it right?!?

But now, i guess it's about time for me to ditch the old one after it had crashed and failed on me! Finally, let me introduce you my new baby!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Excited for me leh??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My very own Toshiba Protege!!





Nice hor!!!

Perfect color to match my iPhone!!

It looks so much more seductive in the dark!! Totally absolutely in love with it!!

Hot and Sexy!!! *beams*

Initially, i wanted to get the one in pink, but the price was ridiculously expensive by MYR700 with specs that are slightly better. So, i thought i'll just get the white one instead since it's also one of my favourite color...

I actually bought it 1 day before i went Bangkok. Can you imagine parting with your new found love only after a day and not see and feel them for the next couple of days??!?! I missed it so much while i was having my holiday but luckily i have other things to distract me over there..=p

One of the best purchase of the year that i'll never regret. Have to thank Ian for convincing me for hours until i buy it...haha!

I'm so in love (i have so much love to offer but i do not have MY Romeo yet so i'm giving it all to my baby first!) with my new baby and i can blog more productively because now i do not have an excuse not to blog more frequent!!

Damn, i've been spending too much last month!! iPhone, notebook and Bangkok!! Have to work hard already...=(

No comments: