Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 weeks ago..

Remember my 20/3/2009 post about me getting all excited?
I was too damn lazy to update my blog for the past 2 weeks..



By the way, the reason why i was getting so damn excited was because of this.....






Loving it in WHITE!!Finally i got my freaking gadget that i have waited for ages!!!


Ian was nice enough to come all the way to Pavilion to pick me up to collect my phone at KLCC that day. Maxis was having the launch for the iPhone and i was suppose to collect it there because i've already did the pre-booking for the phone a week before the launch.
I thought the collection would be quick, but then it took me about an hour to get everything done before i could leave. They needed to unlock the phone and it took quite awhile doing it. Poor Ian had to wait alone for me. (Few days before i get my phone, Ian kept telling me he wants to be the first person to recieve a message from my new phone because of his KIASUNESS! And so he asked and he shall recieve..)
We were suppose to go to Republic after that for Solomon's Birthday and his surprise proposal to Celyn, but decided that we were too hungry already. Had a quick dinner in KLCC and then went to Republic after that.
We were 10 minutes too late to witness the cake cutting and the proposal!! =( Argh!! But it's okay because Curt managed to capture the moment...=)




Happy 33rd Birthday Solomon!!


Nice cake right?? Its his favourite football team Manchester United's jersey color. How thoughtful of Celyn!


*Me*Solomon*


After cutting the cake, Solomon made a speech thanking Celyn for all these years they've been together and got down on his knees...awwww....



And obviously with watery eyes, Celyn said YES!!


The newly engaged couple..

Me with Solomon and Celyn


The engagement ring..



Popping the champange to celebrate their future new life together...=)



Congratulations to Solomon and Celyn!!

No comments: