Friday, September 19, 2008

Will Miss Him...

My Hubby Wee has left Malaysia to UK to finish his final year reading Law. So, for the next 1 year, i will be living my life with loneliness and sadness until he comes home.

Here's a little snippet of Hubby Wee's little farewell at Borneo Rainforest, Sunway

*Pei Sze*Eng Soon*Me*Hubby Wee*Tiffany*Andrew*Pui Geet*

And at the airport sending him off away from me...=( *Sobz*


*Me*Hubby Wee & Family*
*Hun Boon*Hubby Wee*Sandy*
*Yee Leng*Eng Soon*Pei Sze*Hubby Wee*Me*

For those of you who knew me well enough, you all will be expecting me to cry like a baby at the airport. HAHA! Sorry to disappoint you all, but i managed to maintain my cool there!



But....................................




I secretly cried a bucket of tears when nobody is around..YES!! I'm SAD OK!! Haven't felt this way ever since i knew Hubby Wee as he always bring joy to my life!

Long Distance relationship will be a hard time for me, but i have promised to myself that i will be loyal and faithful for the person i love most as i know that there is only ONE Hubby Wee in the universe and nobody can ever replace him.....

2 comments:

teefernee. said...

aww. so sweet. don't worry pigs. 1 year, very fast only. :)

Phaik Yee said...

haihss....hopefully laa...time pass so damn slow..duno whether want it to pass slow or fast..fast means im older 1 year..slow means i'll be so depress..wtf...