Thursday, May 7, 2009

Awesome!!

If you love beautiful music, check out the new arrangement by Jon Schmidt below. You won't regret!!



Love Story by Taylor Swift meets Viva La Vida by Coldplay




p/s: Sarah has great taste!!


I browsed through YouTube and found a video of Taylor Swift performing Love Story live and i love the performance!!! Check it out yourself to find out why.....




This has been my favourite song since last year and i've listened to it COUNTLESS times since then but i'm not even close to getting bored of it because i simply love this part of the song...

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said, marry me Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes



I love fairytales because it always ends with a happy ending. Wish life is like that too! *pinch herself to get back to reality*

No comments: